Quick Start Guide: Online Private Lessons
Below you’ll find tips and steps to get you started with scheduling your first online private lesson!
- Be sure to use up all your hours within your billing cycle -- hours do not roll over to the next billing cycle.
- If you find a teacher you like, be sure to schedule upcoming lessons in advance!
- Fill out your student profile.
- If you need to cancel a scheduled session, be sure to do so at least 24 hours from your student account. Your lesson will count as “used” if you cancel less than 24 hours before the start time of your class.
- If you need to make changes to your monthly subscription, get in touch with Student Success ([email protected]) ASAP and before your monthly billing date.
1. Select your plan and sign up for a plan of your choice.
2. Select your teacher and book an online private lesson:
- Step 1. Sign in to your Student Account via our website and access the tab Book Lesson
- Step 2. Select your learner if you have multiple, select your package if you have multiple, then select your teacher
3. Find the day you’d like to book. You can book between 24 hours and 30 days ahead of the current time (pending teachers' availability) and date and your lesson duration can be between 30 minutes and 4 hours.
4. You’ll see your newly scheduled lesson(s) under the tab My Lessons. You’ll also receive a reminder email 2 days before the lesson date.
5. Fill out your student profile so your teacher can get to know you better!
6. Start learning!
- In addition to your private lessons, you’ll have access to our full library of resources to help you self-study between classes: materials (custom Fluent City textbooks, slide modules), video-based activities, and Soundcloud audio files!
- Start your lesson! You can access the teacher’s Zoom virtual classroom in the tab My Lessons. Clicking on Start Lesson link will open your classroom link.
- You can cancel a scheduled private lesson up to 24 hours before the start time