Can I pause my plan?
Of course! Simply write to us at [email protected] before your first date away and we can put a hold on your account.
- We cannot retroactively apply a pause under any circumstance
- We can pause your account in one week (7 day) increments for up to 4 weeks at a time.
- Pauses won't push back the expiry date of any remaining hours in your current billing cycle.
- Hours in the current billing cycle will not roll over or be credited, so you must use them within your current billing cycle or they will be forfeited.
- Example: you sign up for a monthly subscription on May 1st, 2020. On June 15th, 2020, you request a 7-day pause on your subscription. Your next monthly invoice will then be charged on June 22nd instead of June 15th.
You will need to use all hours in your June 15th~July 15th billing cycle before July 15th.