How do I prepare for class?
Before taking your first class, please make sure that you have downloaded the free program Zoom where we host all of our online group classes. You'll only have to download the software once, after that your classroom will automatically launch when you click the button that says "Go to Classroom"
To ensure that everything works smoothly, we suggest that you give it a test before your first class using this link: https://www.zoom.us/test
- Go to zoom.us/test
- Press "Join"
- Download and install the Zoom software
- After that, a test meeting will be automatically launched
- You'll need to click on "Test computer Mic and Speakers" to make sure you will be able to hear your classmates and participate in activities
- After that you can officially "Join" the meeting. At any time, you can close the meeting by clicking on "leave meeting"
- You're all set up! Click on "go to classroom" on "My classes" page when the class is due to start and Zoom will automatically launch