About In-Person Group Courses
What you can expect during an in-person group course.
- What can I expect in a typical group course?
- Do I need to purchase additional books or materials for my Group Course?
- What do I need to bring to my first Group Course class?
- What happens if I selected the wrong Group Course level?
- How many total hours of learning is a Group Course?
- Who teaches the group courses?
- Can I sit in another class?
- Can I get a letter of completion?
- My Group Course has started, can I transfer into another course?
- Are Group Course classes held on holidays?
- How do I know which language level to choose?
- How will I know if a group class is cancelled due to weather issues?
- What happens if I have to miss my first class?
- Is there a deadline to sign up for a Group Course?