How do I book my lessons?
Booking your lessons is easy! Just follow the steps below:
1. Select your teacher and book an online private lesson:
- Step 1. Sign in to your Student Account via our website and access the tab Book Lesson
- Step 2. Select your language, then select your teacher
2. Find the day you’d like to book. You can book between 24 hours and 30 days ahead of the current time and date and your lesson duration can be between 30 minutes and 4 hours.
3. You’ll see your newly scheduled lesson(s) under the tab My Lessons. You’ll also receive a reminder email 2 days before the lesson date.
4. Start learning!
- In addition to your private lessons, you’ll have access to our full library of resources to help you self-study between classes: materials (custom Fluent City textbooks, slide modules), video-based activities, and Soundcloud audio files!
- Start your lesson! You can access the teacher’s Zoom virtual classroom in the tab My Lessons. Clicking on Start Lesson link will open your classroom link.
- You can cancel a scheduled private lesson up to 24 hours before the start time.